Video SONGS

christian mp3 songs,new songs,old songs,all language songs,devotional, spiritual songs,watch,get

telugu christian mp3 free

03:45:00

1 Corinthians 14:15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding.
Psalm 95:2
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
Revelation 5:9
And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
Psalm 30:12
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever. Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

..