Video SONGS

christian mp3 songs,new songs,old songs,all language songs,devotional, spiritual songs,watch,get

Silvalo naki karchenu yesu rakthamu christian worship song

05:56:00

The blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin 1 John 1:7.

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

Psalm 51:2 Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Silvalo naki karchenu yesu rakthamu



John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Proverbs 28:13

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Psalm 32:5
Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD." And you forgave the guilt of my sin

1 John 1:7.
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

..